HOME REMEDIES FOR MALARIA
Malaria may be a quite common ailment. Per annum thousands of individuals suffer from this disease everywhere the planet. Malaria occurs when female mosquito carrying plasmodium bites an individual then these parasites enter body. These parasites enter into lungs and multiply and spread throughout the body. All those having weak system or residing in unhealthy conditions are the worst victims of malarial attack. But fret not! Inspect some effective home remedies for malaria written below within the article!
- Basil leaves: It’s one among the oldest home remedy for treatment of malaria. Take 15 basil leaves and extracts its juice. Now add 2 tsp of black pepper powder thereto. All those that are in initial stage of malaria can get great relief from this drink. You’d be glad to understand that the medicinal properties of basil leaves kills malarial effect and reduces its severity during a good way. Taking tulsi leaf extracts with honey too cures malaria during a strong way. All those that take tulsi leaves in their tea on regular basis also are less vulnerable to malarial attack.
- Lemon juice: It’s also another effective home remedy for curing malaria. Take 3 tbsp of juice and blend it in ½ cup of water. Taking this drink during initial stage of malarial attack can provide great relief to patient.
- Ginger: Since past, people are using ginger for treating various chronic ailments. Take small piece of ginger along side 3 tsp raisins. Boil them during a glass of water till its quantity reduces to half. Allow it to chill down naturally then provides it to patient. This may make him feel better.
- Grapefruit: Consuming grapefruit magically helps in curing malaria. You’ll take its juice or during a raw form. Other fruits which will help in treating malaria are orange, apple etc. If patient cannot eat these fruits, even freshly prepared juice are often given.
- Cinnamon and cloves: Cinnamon and clove powder is additionally very effective in treating malaria. Take 2-3 tsp of finely powdered cloves and cinnamon. Mix it during a glass of water and convey it to a boil on high flame. Boil till its quantity reduces to half amount. Allow it to chill down then add pinch of black pepper and honey thereto. Patients can take this mixture 2-3 times each day for curing malaria.